Later Haters Sublimation Transfer
SUBLIMATION TRANSFER - TRANSFER ONLY
- Images on transfer typically appear "faded" before being pressed.
- White in designs will be the color of shirt. White cannot be printed with sublimation.
- You MUST use a heat press for transfers. An iron will NOT work.
- Transfers must be pressed on to light or white colored polyester items. 100% polyester is recommended for the best result but can be applied to as low as 50% for a "vintage" look. Transfers will NOT work on dark or black.
Recommended Application Instructions:
- Set heat press between 385 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer for 45-60 seconds.
- Set pressure at light to medium. You do NOT want to use heavy pressure.
- Place butcher paper (non-waxed) or copy paper inside of shirt to prevent bleeding of ink. Don't use a teflon sheet.
- Place transfer face down on garment where you'd like the design. Heat tape or temporary adhesive spray may be used to prevent transfer from moving and causing ghosting.
- Place another sheet of butcher paper (non-waxed) or copy paper on top of transfer to prevent bleeding on to heat press. Don't use a teflon sheet.
- Press garment at recommended settings. (All presses are different, you need to find what works the best for you and your item you are pressing on. Presses may run at a different temp. than what the screen displays. Purchasing a heat gun can help determine what your actual temperature is.)
- Remove transfer immediately. Careful not to burn yourself!
*Print sales are final and cannot be refunded or cancelled to due to not knowing how to use a transfer. I cannot be responsible for transfers or products that are pressed incorrectly. Please remember to read all instructions first.
[Photo Description: "NEED NEW HATERS the old ones are starting to like me." The design is rainbow with a distressed look.]